One of the first events I was invited to attend when I moved to Portland was a Ladies Night PDX happy hour. I was so happy to find that events like this existed here and that they continue to be a great support network outside of the events. Details for their next happy hour below:
Join us in the beautiful new space of R/West for drinks and lively conversation wiht other digitally-minded ladies. We'll celebrate the first day of spring with a view overlooking the city. You're welcome to come to network or just have fun and relax. Tickets are free, drinks and appetizers are sponsored by R/West.
Our non-profit for this Happy Hour is Letty Owings Center, a safe place for women to live and recover with their children while they are treated for drug addiction and alcoholism. Please bring items from the list below to be donated:
- Kitchen Items: pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware, and dish towels
- Hygiene kits for women (soap, razors, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, comb, brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, washcloths, and feminine hygiene products)
- Twin-size bed linens, blankets, and pillows
- Women’s seasonally appropriate clothing
- Office appropriate clothing for women for interviews and new jobs
- Baby and toddler clothing, diapers, baby wipes, blankets, pacifiers, car seats (new), strollers, maternity clothes, books, and toys
We look forward to seeing you there!
xoxo Aimée, Mary, and Ginger + the Ladies' Night Team